Friday, May 3, 2013

cheap nike air max


The door opened, and fluorescent light suddenly lit up.

Xiao Jie, appeared at the door with a smile: Hey, all came on time (reached by fluorescent light switch on the wall, fluorescent few flash flash lit up) This is how good, how bright you feed Yeah, not cold ah , Masan Shu, how if you shake the old off two uncle, cold, and his face so ugly that way. (Loudly) adhere to the one-hour session.

Sun Ren: It does not matter, I will fight in three days and nights.

Xiao Jie: Well, refreshing. Let's make a long story short. The whole process of the disintegration of the production team, we were the ones who do, who hearts have a small cheap nike air max. The hearts of the villagers have the number of people steelyard Well, King opinions, I also hard to appease the resentment, in order to protect everyone, the major issues to minor ones, my heart also have a number, so I want to sneak it another way at yourself graft, the number of gifts, me, or to explain itself. Accounting Liu, you see a report from the masses, I remember not send you too share?

No comments:

Post a Comment